Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

FREE MUSIC!!

Want to hear about my latest project? Back in January, my dear friend, Chris, who is the Primary chorister in my ward, came to me with a brilliant idea. She thought it would be nice to have the monthly scriptures that the primary learns to be set to music. So for the past six months, I have been writing little one liners for the primary scriptures. I can't keep them to myself, so I wanted to let you all know, they are available for FREE upon request. Because I am still working on figuring out how to put sheet music into an html for simple download, for now, Please send an email, or comment with your email address, if you would like to "subscribe" to receive a monthly scripture song, and I will email you back with pdf files for the sheet music.

The songs available are as follows:

January:
Feast Upon the Words of Christ (2 Nephi 32:3)

February:
For Behond (Moses 1:39)

March:
What I the Lord (D&C 1:38)

April: Articles of Faith 1:3
(this is an article of faith, and Vanja Watkins has already written beautiful music for the articles of faith, therefore I didn't write a song for this month)

May:
Hear Him (Joseph Smith--History 1:17)

June: Articles of Faith 1:4)
(this is an article of faith, and Vanja Watkins has already written beautiful music for the articles of faith, therefore I didn't write a song for this month)

July:
Sacred Ordinances ("The Family: A Proclamation to the World", paragraph 3)

I will be writing the rest of the year's scripture songs in the coming months.

Feel free to share them with your Primary!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have your feedback, or any thoughts, suggestions, or if you just want to tell me how awesome you think I am!!!