Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Debut Concert!!

I'm so excited to announce that I finally scheduled a little concert to celebrate my upcoming CD release!
If you are in the Northern Utah area, and would like to hear my music live, come to this concert!
When: Tuesday May 19th, 7:00pm
Where: LDS Church
590 W Antelope Dr (2000 N) Layton, UT
Admission is free

I will be performing selections from my debut album "Solitude," along with my brother, Spencer, bassist extraordinaire. This will be his final performance before he leaves to England on an LDS mission.

It's going to be a fun evening filled with beautiful music.
I hope you can make it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be there in spirit. That's a crazy day for me. Wish I could come! :(

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have your feedback, or any thoughts, suggestions, or if you just want to tell me how awesome you think I am!!!